Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum

Views expressed on this forum are most definitely NOT
the views of Lowestoft Town Football Club.

LTFC Website HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Billericky (Read 1,071 times)
the ressurected
Topic Starter Topic Starter

Come On The Blues

Billericky
10th Dec, 2018 at 5:10pm

Non league paper seem to think billericky are on the slide ?? Tamplin not seen in 3 weeks  https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/featured/24938/jake-robinson-leaves-bi...

IP Logged

Ronsdog
Forum Moderator

Exiled Trawlerboy

Plumstead London se18
Re: Billericky
Reply #1 - 10th Dec, 2018 at 10:26pm

Dan Groves, the Chairman, another one of Tamplins lackeys was interviewed over the weekend, on their in-house radio to "clarify the situation regarding departures from the club, restructuring, and the long term future of the club."

He evaded every question regarding finance, including rumours that the players wages were/have not been paid for November.......he concentrated on the managers reduced budget figure of £10k per week......a long way from the reported £25k+ when Tamplin first appeared on the scene.

Previous thread on this saga.....http://www.lowestofttownfcfansforum.co.uk/cgi-bin/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1502301973

Expect their current slide down National South to continue as the financial problems mount.....a case of 'we told you so'. 😂😂😂

They'll be back in the Isthmian soon enough 😉👍

At best a pessimist is invariably proved correct, at worst he is pleasantly surprised...........😉

IP Logged

Ronsdog
Forum Moderator

Exiled Trawlerboy

Plumstead London se18
Reply #2 - 3rd Jan, 2019 at 11:17am

Reports coming out of BillnRicky suggest that Tamplin is suffering from 'burnout' and has gone to the USA for rehabilitation?!

The same can be said for the team as they have lost their past five games and now occupy a play off spot only on the basis of goal difference.

Oh how the dream has become a nightmare 😱😂

At best a pessimist is invariably proved correct, at worst he is pleasantly surprised...........😉

IP Logged

Ronsdog
Forum Moderator

Exiled Trawlerboy

Plumstead London se18
Reply #3 - 18th Jan, 2019 at 4:01pm

The pantomime at BillnRicky shows no sign of ending its long run as Dave Brennan quits as Manager. Wheeler returns from Maidstone with Jamie O'Hara, who quit his playing role only last month, as Assistant.

https://www.billericaytownfc.co.uk/billericay-welcome-new-management-team/

The 'sinking galleon' club now find themselves outside the playoffs and 13 points behind leaders Torquay.

What's the betting that Wheeler and Tamplin will have another bust up, or even as has been rumoured, that the club will be in administration before the end of the season.

Thanks Mr Tamplin for providing us non league followers with so much entertainment 😂😆😂

IP Logged

Tickets
Forum Admin
Forum Moderator

GNU Terry Pratchett

Reply #4 - 27th Jan, 2019 at 10:48am

“If people are busy living out myths you don’t like, leave them to it.”
― Samuel R. Delany, Dhalgren

Images by Shirley D Whitlow are posted with the permission of the copyright holder Shirley D Whitlow, who retains full copyright.

IP Logged

Ronsdog
Forum Moderator

Exiled Trawlerboy

Plumstead London se18
Reply #5 - 18th Sep, 2019 at 1:06pm

More entertainment from everybody's favourite soap opera that Billericay FC has become.

On Monday Tamplin sacked manager Harry Wheeler for the second time and then followed that up by 'resigning' himself.

Just how you step down from ownership remains a mystery to me...here is the BTFC statement.

.......It is with regret this Morning that we have to announce that Glenn Tamplin has stepped down as owner of Billericay Town after almost three years in charge..

‘’After long and lengthy discussions with close friends and family, I have decided now is the time for me to step aside from my role as both Owner and Director of Billericay at Town FC.
From day one it was always my ambition to improve the infrastructure and community aspect of the club and with very strong investment of my own personal money I feel I leave the club in a good position to move forward and continue to build on the foundations I have laid and add further advancement under a new ownership.
It hasn’t been an easy decision and not one I have taken lightly but i need to listen to advice from people close to me and now is the appropriate time to move away.
Everyone will have their own favourite memories and I have several, from the visit of Soccer AM and Sky Sports, to working with some great people from the professional game and mainly seeing my eldest son make his debut for Billericay, this i will cherish forever.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the players that have played for me, the coaching staff that have worked alongside me and all the staff that have stayed loyal to me through all the good and bad times, You have all made my time at the club even more special and I wouldn’t have been able to achieve what we have without your hard work.’’

That's the latest statement from the club but expect more in the next few days.
Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

© Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum 2008 - - Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum Is Sponsored By The Fans

Custom Search