Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum

Views expressed on this forum are most definitely NOT
the views of Lowestoft Town Football Club.

LTFC Website HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Supporters club and the new GDPR regs... (Read 321 times)
Jimbo
Topic Starter Topic Starter

Lowestoft
Supporters club and the new GDPR regs...
21st May, 2018 at 7:24am

I've sent the following email out to all current valid email addresses I currently hold but if there is anyone who has not received one or would like to be contacted by myself or anyone else on the supporters club committee please let me know;

The Lowestoft Town FC Supporters Club would very much like to continue to keep in touch with you so that we can let you know about latest news, membership opportunities and any important news that may arise.

What has prompted this email is, as you may already be all too aware, new laws concerning privacy of personal data come into effect on 25th May 2018 which mean that you have to give us permission to continue to contact you and to hold information such as your name and address, telephone number and email. Without your consent, we will no longer be able to contact you about, for example amongst other things, new membership opportunities or the AGM date. We would like to assure you that your personal data is kept securely (as it always has been) and is never passed on to anyone else, and you have the right to ask us at any time to delete any of your personal information which we hold.

If you wish us to stay in touch, please would you e-mail trawlerboysmembership@gmail.com as soon as possible and confirm in a single sentence that we may continue to contact you.

HƎ∀ΛƎN

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum 2008 - - Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum Is Sponsored By The Fans

Custom Search