Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum

Views expressed on this forum are most definitely NOT
the views of Lowestoft Town Football Club.

LTFC Website HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
dulwich away (Read 552 times)
DULWICH66
Topic Starter Topic Starter

Come On The Blues

dulwich away
21st Mar, 2018 at 1:12pm

can I say what a wonderful night we had last night it took us over 4 hours to get here with the bad traffic what a fantastic club you are and hope you get out of trouble the fans are a credit to the club and never seen such polite kids in any club I have been to at away games and there has been many it was a shame it was a game on a weeknight night as many fans wanted to come wish the club good luck like us to keep going

IP Logged

Ronsdog
Forum Moderator

Exiled Trawlerboy

Plumstead London se18
Re: dulwich away
Reply #1 - 21st Mar, 2018 at 3:55pm

Thanks for your good wishes Mr D.

I'm sure I speak for all our fans when we similarly wish your club all the best for the future. Be assured you can rely on our support in your fight to regain your name and a home ground.

At best a pessimist is invariably proved correct, at worst he is pleasantly surprised...........😉

IP Logged

Jimbo

Lowestoft
Reply #2 - 21st Mar, 2018 at 6:51pm

DULWICH66 wrote on 21st Mar, 2018 at 1:12pm:
can I say what a wonderful night we had last night it took us over 4 hours to get here with the bad traffic what a fantastic club you are and hope you get out of trouble the fans are a credit to the club and never seen such polite kids in any club I have been to at away games and there has been many it was a shame it was a game on a weeknight night as many fans wanted to come wish the club good luck like us to keep going

Thank you very much for your kind comments. Hopefully our clubs can find some stability going forwards, DHFC from the away day i had there have something very special, a crowd large and diverse and I fail to see how it cant have a long term future, especially with so many people playing their own part whether it be helping in the bar, or selling things around the ground. In all it was a great match day experience.

Once again thank you and I hope our paths cross again!

HƎ∀ΛƎN

IP Logged

Tickets
Forum Admin
Forum Moderator

GNU Terry Pratchett

Reply #3 - 21st Mar, 2018 at 8:38pm

“If people are busy living out myths you don’t like, leave them to it.”
― Samuel R. Delany, Dhalgren

Images by Shirley D Whitlow are posted with the permission of the copyright holder Shirley D Whitlow, who retains full copyright.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

© Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum 2008 - - Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum Is Sponsored By The Fans

Custom Search