Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum

Views expressed on this forum are most definitely NOT
the views of Lowestoft Town Football Club.

LTFC Website HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afc Sudbury (Read 279 times)
swallows
Topic Starter Topic Starter

Come On The Blues

Afc Sudbury
12th Sep, 2017 at 10:28pm

Sudbury sack J Godbold  and Reynolds .

IP Logged

Tickets
Forum Admin
Forum Moderator

GNU Terry Pratchett

Re: Afc Sudbury
Reply #1 - 13th Sep, 2017 at 4:06am

http://www.afcsudbury.com/news/afc-management-relieved-of-their-duties-1986558.h...

An opportunity for any local club wishing to progress, I suspect.

“If people are busy living out myths you don’t like, leave them to it.”
― Samuel R. Delany, Dhalgren

Images by Shirley D Whitlow are posted with the permission of the copyright holder Shirley D Whitlow, who retains full copyright.

IP Logged

Blueblood

I deal in facts, not fiction!

Lowestoft
Reply #2 - 13th Sep, 2017 at 10:00am

Seems a bit harsh, considering all the changes since relegation last season. However, I'm equally not surprised as that's football nowadays and the gun is only ever pointed at the managers and not any underperforming players. There's also no consideration given towards what they may be having to work with.

They're still cutting their teeth and it's still early days in their management career. As they were managing a young side at K &P and have only been managing an adult side at a decent level for two season, of which the Ryman Premier was a big wake-up call to a degree. I'm sure they will continue to grow and their next appointment will shape them even more as managers. Good luck to them both in their next challenge.

They're not ready yet in my opinion but I still think we will see them back at Lowestoft in years to come.

IP Logged

Ronsdog
Forum Moderator

Exiled Trawlerboy

Plumstead London se18
Reply #3 - 13th Sep, 2017 at 12:35pm

Blueblood wrote on 13th Sep, 2017 at 10:00am:
They're not ready yet in my opinion but I still think we will see them back at Lowestoft in years to come.

The sooner the better IMO !!

At best a pessimist is invariably proved correct, at worst he is pleasantly surprised...........😉

IP Logged

Blueblood

Lowestoft
Reply #4 - 13th Sep, 2017 at 12:46pm

Tables don't normally lie over a season and they had a bigger budget and better facilities at their disposal https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_Isthmian_League

As I said; I think they need a few more seasons to cut their teeth, especially at this level. In my opinion.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

© Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum 2008 - - Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum Is Sponsored By The Fans

Custom Search