Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum

Views expressed on this forum are most definitely NOT
the views of Lowestoft Town Football Club.

LTFC Website HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Billericay Big Top (Read 701 times)
Blueblood
Topic Starter Topic Starter

I deal in facts, not fiction!

Lowestoft
Billericay Big Top
9th Aug, 2017 at 6:06pm

Has anyone seen the ridiculous and embarrassing team talk that Tamplin has shared on Twitter? https://twitter.com/glenntamplin/status/895059570464354304

The whole thing is turning into a circus and when he's bored with his toy thing, the big top will burn to the ground. If I was a Billericay supporter I'd be turning my back on the club and him in no time at all. As there is a big difference between someone putting money into a club and running it sensibly, compared to what this loon is doing.

I wonder how high they well get before he realises that despite his money, trying to climb the leagues is harder than you think. Ask Whitehawk and Salford City, just to name two!

IP Logged

Uncle Albert

LTFC Supporter

Re: Billericay Big Top
Reply #1 - 9th Aug, 2017 at 7:13pm

What a loud, boorish, foul mouthed idiot, I imagine Pennent, Konchesky and the like have never heard such an awful pre- match tirade. What hope is there for youngsters wanting to support and hoping to play adult football. How can players be encouraged to perform by a man who needs a prepared script to deliver his message??

IP Logged

chinaboyblue

Come On The Blues

Reply #2 - 10th Aug, 2017 at 12:01pm

This guy is a total pathetic un intelligent dip stick after what ive just seen,needs to grow up and talk to other people in the correct manor.Couldnt remember his lines so he had to write them down,oh dear lets see at the end of season how bigger paper he will need when it don't work out.Lions I don't think so,the only cat comes to mind Pussy.

IP Logged

Ronsdog
Forum Moderator

Exiled Trawlerboy

Plumstead London se18
Reply #3 - 10th Aug, 2017 at 12:51pm

....and just to prove what a self publicist bell end the BillnRicky supremo is, the 'muriel' has been unveiled; complete with Trumplin in bed with his missus....😱

https://mobile.twitter.com/NickyHayesPhoto/status/894953030910660608/photo/1

Oddly enough his spouse looks singularly disinterested 😄‼️

At best a pessimist is invariably proved correct, at worst he is pleasantly surprised...........😉

IP Logged

swallows

Come On The Blues

Reply #4 - 30th Aug, 2017 at 4:50pm

Did anybody see the programme on sky sports today where they shew the dressing room and interviewed  tampon unfortunately I missed it but hope to see on catchup

IP Logged

swallows

Come On The Blues

Reply #5 - 30th Aug, 2017 at 4:52pm

oops did I mean tampon 😃😃😃😃

IP Logged

Blueblood
Topic Starter Topic Starter

Lowestoft
Reply #6 - 30th Aug, 2017 at 9:32pm

Yes I did see it and the sooner they win the league and take their circus elsewhere, the better!!

I had to laugh at the bit were he said his highest paid player is only on 1k a week and not the 3 or 4K that's being reported. How does he explain Konchesky turning down a 2k a week offer from a league club a couple of weeks ago then haha!

IP Logged

Plumstead Blue
Forum Admin

A Professional (small
minded) Idiot

Reply #7 - 7th Sep, 2017 at 1:01pm

This is a fantastic article and is a 'must read' questioning the source of finance and a few other matters.

http://twohundredpercent.net/billericay-town-essex/

“Any fool can use a computer. Many do.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

© Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum 2008 - - Lowestoft Town FC Fans Forum Is Sponsored By The Fans

Custom Search